“Just experienced my first pregnancy massage. I am 24 weeks and wanted to get some sore muscles worked on. I got so much more than just relaxation. I found out where I’m carrying tension and got helpful tips to keep my body healthy while my pregnancy progresses. Will definitely be going back!! Thank you Mel!!”
“Chair yoga and tai chi keep me fit and supple” Chiew B
“I attended your mini retreat on Saturday the 24th of July, and I just wanted to say I absolutely loved it and your an amazing teacher. Also my stress less oil is divine I’m wearing it everyday, so thank you for such a beautiful afternoon ( I will definitely book again) 💜” Tracey G
“I love my regular 1hr massages. Mel is great. She really listens to how you and your body are feeling. She even gives great post massage exercises if needed.” Joanne M
“Mel is an amazing, intuitive, professional who has a great understanding of the body. Mel is great at supporting your needs whether it is injury related or you are in need of relaxation and nurturing. Wouldn’t go anyone else” Michelle G
“Just had THE BEST weekend at Mel’s weekend retreat….Fabulous experience…Food was fantastic and healthy too…Totally a 5 star experience” Annette P
Covid Safe Information
We are excited for your safe return to MMM Wellness. And more importantly we wish to stay safe, stay open and focus on our wellbeing.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 mins prior to your appointment or class
- Upon arrival, stop at the Check-in Desk outside to complete QR check-in, hand sanitise, and ensure mask is on. If you have symptoms of sore throat, cough, fever or feel unwell, do not enter and call 0419286966 to discuss.
- Masks must be worn in reception, hallway, massage room and into studio. Mask may be taken off during class if you wish.
- Once you have entered MMM Wellness, observe social distancing at all times in reception and when storing and collecting belongings in the studio room
- MMM class capacity has reduced in accordance with Government guidelines to keep us feeling safe & comfortable
- An air purifier is location in the massage room to assist with air ventilation
- Reception & Studio is cleaned and disinfected daily by staff
- Massage room is cleaned and disinfected between each client
- Hand sanitiser stations are located in entrance, reception, studio and massage room
All of the above are part of a community effort to keep everyone safe. By attending MMM Wellness you are agreeing to comply with the actions above.
In Partnership With
We acknowledge the Ngambri and Ngunnawal people as the traditional custodians of the land upon which MMM Wellness welcomes clients.
We pay respects to the elders, past present and future, and we acknowledge their spiritual connection to country.
We stand together with the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders of today and tomorrow and commit to building a brighter future together.